STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is looking for 5 Material Handlers who are willing to temporarily relocate to Dodge Center, Minnesota for the next 3-6 months. We will 100% assist in relocating you to Minnesota for an opportunity of a lifetime to support the inventory on some of the most impressive refuse/cement trucks parts in the world!
- Maintain inventory levels by identifying, labeling, stocking and recording materials and supplies
- Transport heavy material using a forklift both inside and outside of buildings
- Determine production material requirements by obtaining work orders
- Verify items and quantities on packing slips and receive or ship as necessary
- Package materials and parts in various containers for safe shipment to internal and external customers
- Communicate with internal customers while responding to material requests
- Develop bills of lading (loading) and delivery forms
- Locate materials and supplies by pulling and verifying materials and supplies listed on production or sales orders
- Cycle count inventory as needed
- Learn and utilize current inventory computer system
- Sort items according to destination and verify all items match with the purchase order
- Train and work in various areas of production in response to production demands
- Follow verbal and written work instructions
- Ability to obtain H.S. Diploma or GED within 24 months of hire
- Any experience within a manufacturing setting or general labor industry
- 1+ year(s) of experience working with a forklift
Why Should I Apply?
Best in class benefits package including:
- Medical Coverage on 1st day of employment
- Fantastic opportunities for career advancement
- Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account & Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Match .50 on every dollar up to 6%
- Wellness Program
- 16 days of vacation within 1st year
- Education Reimbursement options
- Nationally recognized most ethical company in 2017
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 262-439-7510
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.