STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is actively seeking candidates for Material Handler roles with our Fortune 500 Client in Oshkosh, Wisconsin! In this role, you will support the receiving, put-away, maintenance, picking, and issuing of materials used for Maintenance and Installation teams.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform receiving function by verifying kind, count, and condition of incoming materials as necessary
- Inspect materials as required and follow correct procedures when non-conforming material is found
- Transport heavy material using a forklift or pallet jack both inside and outside of buildings
- Locate, verify and pick materials and supplies listed on production orders
- Prepare and sort materials for issuing as required
- Package and unpack/repack materials and parts in various containers for safe shipment to internal and external customers
- Cycle count inventory as requested
- Maintain inventory as required
- High school diploma/GED required
- Must have 2 years related experience.
Why should you apply?
- Work Schedule – Mon- Thurs. 6:30am-4:30pm Fridays 6:30am-10:30am.
- 10 annual paid holidays
- Paid vacation after 6 months
- Work in a brand new temperature controlled facility
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits offered
- Top compensation for the area
STS Technical Services is the leading provider of technical, professional, and industrial workforce solutions for the commercial, industrial, and defense markets. From mining to manufacturing, defense to transportation, engineering to maintenance, our services encompass the total life-cycle of a product; strategically designed to keep our clients engineering, manufacturing, operating and maintaining. For nearly 40 years we have provided contract and direct positions with the finest companies in America, with opportunities in your local region, nationwide, and around the world.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.
If you have questions, please contact an STS Recruiter at 1-800-359-4787. Otherwise, all interested applicants are encouraged to apply directly on this page. Thanks, and best of luck!