Material HandlersSTS Technincal Services
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Material Handlers in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
JLG Industries, Inc. is the world’s leading designer, manufacturer and marketer of access equipment. The Company’s diverse product portfolio includes leading brands such as JLG® mobile elevating work platforms; JLG and SkyTrak® telehandlers; and an array of complementary accessories that increase the versatility and efficiency of these products. JLG is an Oshkosh Corporation Company.
Why Should You Apply?
Oshkosh Corporation is employee focused. We are looking for individuals that are looking for long-term employment/careers, willing to learn new skills, and be cross-trained in all aspects of the position
What is the pay?
- $17.00-19.65/hour depending on experience (2nd Shift differential of $1.75 is paid out)
- $1,500 Sign- on Bonus
- 2nd shift 12:30pm to 9pm Monday-Friday
Other Perks & Benefits:
- Great Medical insurance to include dental and vision
- 401k plan
- Competitive PTO
- 11 paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- State of the Art brand new facility with top notch Security and many amenities
- Company is very employee focused with their top priority being you their most valuable asset
Position general responsibilities are as follows:
- Maintain inventory levels by identifying, labeling, stocking and recording materials and supplies.
- Transport heavy material using a forklift both inside and outside of buildings.
- Determine production requirements by obtaining work orders.
- Verify items and quantities on packing slips and receive or ship as necessary.
- Package materials and parts in various containers for safe shipment to internal and external customers.
- Communicate with internal customers while responding to material requests
- Develop bills of lading (loading) and delivery forms.
- Locate materials and supplies by pulling and verifying materials and supplies listed on production orders.
- Cycle count inventory as requested by supervisor.
- Learn and utilize current inventory computer system.
- Sort items according to destination and verify all items match with the purchase order.
- Must be able to work overtime and/or 7 days a week
- All other duties and responsibilities that are assigned.
- Entry-level role
- Basic computer knowledge
- Ability to successfully complete forklift training
- Ability to obtain and maintain a forklift license
- Ability to acquire and understand lean manufacturing concepts
- High school diploma or GED
- Forklift License
- 6 month experience in a manufacturing industry.
Critical Physical and Safety Requirements:
- Safety glasses and safety shoes required at all times. Respirator required when painting and during some paint prep activities. Ability to lift up to 50 pounds repetitively
- On-the-job training
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply via Email
To apply for this job email your details to Matt.Hayes@ststechnicaljobs.com