Materials Support & Services Agents
Materials Support & Services AgentsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services offers Materials Support & Services Agents jobs in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
The Material Support & Services Agent must assure the highest level of support to our customers through order taking, monitoring back order and repair order management, loans, rentals, exchanges and reconciliations, as well as to handle all Supplier issues regarding parts repair and material solutions for expediting critical repairs, maximizing the efficiency of our client’s inventory and overall material costs.
- Handles customer issues regarding material services activities
- Provides timely and accurate information on operators repair order status
- Handles internal administration for customer inquiries – open notifications, data input into computer system
- Communicates and follows up with co-workers, or appropriate internal department to resolve customer issues concerning exchanges, rental, new part returns
- Contacts customer when necessary to advice on delay or any necessary information regarding orders
- Reviews customer orders and controls any back orders
- Checks on status of purchase orders
- Follows up on pricing questions and issues
- Works closely with co-workers to determine TAT (turnaround time) and communicate this to the customer
- Provides feedback to his/her superior on any customer concerns not able to be addressed
- Follows up with co-workers in other units regarding any issues of quantities, technical specifications, aircraft model/type, serial numbers, customer code, delivery deadline/urgency, stock availability, price, etc.
- Makes necessary corrections, modifications and/or information additions
- Analyzes clients’ order requests, special projects & produce reports and follows-up / controls
- Carries out the documents distribution and filing; price follow-up / control and constant database update
- High School Diploma.
- FLSA Non-Exempt, Intermediate Level Service, Production or Support Worker role requiring basic skills to perform most of the standard tasks within the function.
- Generally 1-3 years of experience in area of responsibility.
- Assignments require basic knowledge of a technical or functional area.
- Rapid learning and application of new information and concepts within the functional area takes place.
- Familiar with aircraft knowledge.
- Demonstrate negotiation techniques, and customer services techniques.
- Understands basic concepts related to statistic and planning (Target Program management), people management (HR guidelines, tools & policies).
- Comprehends value based management fundamentals (Shareholder Satisfaction x Customer Satisfaction x Employee Satisfaction), employment law (sexual harassment, disability, discrimination, labor laws, etc.).
- Proficient in lotus notes, internet explorer, Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Power Point, and Access), SAP.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.