STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Assemblers in Goose Creek, South Carolina.
- Perform a variety of tasks in production assembly operations on electronic and/or mechanical assembly and sub-assemblies
- Work from diagrams and drawings and uses hand and/or power tools, jigs and saws
- Analyzes engineering drawings and specifications to plan layout, fit up, and welding operations of structures
- Skilled in the use of measuring tools or instruments, as provided and appropriate, to assure accuracy in dimensions of work in process
- Able to work for sustained periods of time in the standing position
- Capable of reading, comprehending and complying with Work Instruction Process Sheets and Blueprints
- Able to effectively utilize fixtures, jigs, and clamps, as provided for effective positioning and holding of parts to be installed
- Ability to work without close supervision
- Perform other duties as required
- Must possess an active Secret DoD Clearance
- High School plus 5 years’ experience with electronic and/or mechanic assembly and sub-assemblies
- Must have knowledge of basic Math (add, subtract, multiply, and divide)
- Must be able to read and comprehend written material, including blueprints, drawings and work instructions
- Must have work history with mechanical assembly
- Must be able to understand and follow verbal instructions
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs and carry up to 25 lbs
- Requires bending, stooping, twisting, turning, and pushing/pulling of heavy parts and occasional work in confined areas
- Must be able to pass vision testing to Jaeger 1, with or without corrective lenses
- NDT Level II VT a plus, but not necessary
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.