STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Mechanical Designers in Melbourne, Florida.
In this position, you will be responsible for opto-mechanical product design and support. Our client is a leading manufacturer and supplier of sophisticated electronic products supporting both defense and commercial applications. This is a CONTRACT position that is available immediately.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop precision opto-mechanical tooling and components, including optical test equipment, assembly tooling and optical assemblies
- Use computer-aided engineering software to develop new or improved products and tooling
- Modification of existing designs to meet current needs
- Evaluate and recommend design approaches to meet performance requirements for new or improved products
- Investigate solutions to product or process problems
- 10+ years of mechanical design experience
- Strong experience and proficiency with 3D CAD, ProEngineer, Creo
- Strong understanding of GD&T principals
- Experience with opto-mechanical design preferred
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.