STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is Hiring Mechanical Engineers in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin.
STS Technical Services is currently recruiting for Mechanical Engineers in the Milwaukee area. This is a long-term contract position working on new product development for one of the most recognized companies in the world. STS is the exclusive provider of contingent engineering resources for our client and we are seeking candidates with the following experience:
- Perform hands-on design, analysis, and development of vehicle systems and sub-systems using various metal and plastic materials
- Employ engineering tools such as Creo models and drawings, predictive analysis, and conventional engineering calculations with documentation supporting analysis
- Develop and track project plans
- Perform DFMEA’s, DVP&R’s, initiate and close TIR’s
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience with dynamic systems or strong fundamental understanding of their operation
- Prior experience managing supplier integration
- Strong base in mechanical understanding of engineering first principles
- Experience with design from conception to production
- Prior experience with DFMEA and DVP&R processes
- Background in hands-on CAD drawing creation and manipulation
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.