Multi-Body Dynamics Engineers
Multi-Body Dynamics EngineersSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is Hiring Multi-Body Dynamics Engineers in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to join a world-known manufacturer.
**This is a direct hire role and will be base at their Milwaukee, WI headquarters.**
As a Multi-Body Dynamics Engineer, you will have the opportunity to do the following:
- Building dynamic models of various mining vehicles and subsystems of differing fidelity using the latest Computer Aided Engineering software
- Analysis of simulation and test data to correlate dynamic models to measured results
- Documentation of engineering related work where required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline. Advanced degree preferred
- Knowledge of dynamic modeling, including multi-body dynamics (MBD) and flexible body dynamics (prefer MSC Adams)
- Experience in using test data to correlate models
- Excellent Communication and Personnel skills
- 0-12 yrs. experience in dynamic modeling
- Experience in modelling 1-D hydraulics, pneumatics or electrical systems
- Experience with programming or scripting languages (prefer Matlab, Fortran or VBA)
- Experience with programming or scripting languages
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.