Multi-Body Dynamics Engineers
Multi-Body Dynamics EngineersSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is Hiring Multi-Body Dynamics Engineers in West Allis, Wisconsin to join a world-known manufacturer.
****This is a direct hire opportunity offering a competitive wage, benefits and an amazing work culture.****
- Layout and install wiring circuits in conformance with established codes
- Read and interpret electrical schematics to wire machines and panels
- Work in team atmosphere with mechanical and engineering teams
- Good communications skills – ability to interact well with others
- Ability to move, push, pull, or lift moderately heavy objects
- Ability to climb and work on ladders and scissors lifts
- Conduit bending. EMT, IMC, RMC
- New machine wiring
- Build quality panels with an eye on details
- Troubleshooting in shop and in the field of new and used equipment
- Ability to read Electrical machine drawings and schematics
- ABC ,IBEW, MATC Training or comparable
- High School Diploma or comparable GED
- Various seminars/classes for continuing education
- Must hold a valid driver’s license with a good driving record
- 5 years of Electrical background
- State certified Journeymen or Masters license
- Experience with PLC and/or other control systems (Preferred)
- Experience with root cause analysis and continuous improvement
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple priorities simultaneously; attention to detail; strong organization skills
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.