STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services now offers Network Administrator jobs in Bridgewater, Virginia. These are full time, direct opportunities!
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-800-359-4787.
The Network Administrator provides reliable IT network resources to the organization and helps secure the company’s IT assets.
- Maintain, monitor and troubleshoot network infrastructure at the corporate headquarters, and branch offices including switches, wireless network, load balancers, content filters, and other network devices
- Monitor and analyze network traffic and device configurations to optimize performance and increase security
- Work with the Network Engineer/Infrastructure Supervisor and vendors to upgrade, and support the network infrastructure
- Maintain up to date network diagrams and documentation
- Protect the organization’s value by keeping information confidential
- Achieves organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Other duties as assigned
- HS diploma is required; Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or a related field of study is preferred
- 2+ years’ in network support and troubleshooting
- Certificates such as CCNA is desired
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of Cisco Systems equipment
- Demonstrates ability to administer a 500+ node network
- Demonstrates working knowledge of current communications devices and protocols
- Ability to work nights and weekends to support the IT Infrastructure
- Demonstrates knowledge of Windows servers and desktop products
- Expert analytical and troubleshooting skills and ability to trace issues to root cause
- Strong analytical, organizational, problem-solving and time-management skills
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and listening skills
- Strong teamwork, planning and coordination skills
- Self-motivated, adaptable and the ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Ability to work effectively with minimal direction
- Possess or is able to obtain US Passport and can travel domestically as well as internationally
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DOD Secret Clearance
Since this is a direct hire job, our client will provide a full benefits package to you. If you would like to learn more about that package, please call 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.