STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is Hiring Maintenance Technicians in Sheboygan, Wisconsin!
This is an hourly non-exempt position reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor. There are 12 positions available for both 2nd and 3rd shifts.
This position will support the organization in maintaining and repairing all aspects of production machinery to support a fast paced manufacturing environment in a safe manner.
About Our Client:
An automotive manufacturer that specializes in aluminum components for powertrain and body structure applications.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Read and sign in to daily sign in book for new updates/alerts to systems
- Troubleshoot and repair all machinery on production floor as directed
- Follow all safety and working guidelines
- Read prints, schematics and drawings
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Create and complete work orders as well as enter data in all necessary fields
- Ability to take direction from supervisor
- Identify and find parts in the tool crib using SAP or Crib Master
- Multitasking several jobs during shift
- Inform supervisor/team at the end of each shift on the current status of multi-shift jobs
- Communicate with supervisor and maintenance team on a regular basis
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned by supervisor
Since this is a direct hire job, our client will provide a full benefits package to you. If you would like to learn more about that package, please call 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.