Senior Product Engineers
Senior Product EngineersSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Senior Product Engineers in Dallas, Texas.
Position Title: Senior Product Engineers
Location: Dallas TX 75243
Shift: 1st Shift – Direct Hire
As an FPGA Design Engineer, you will support the design, development, and test of Infrared Sensors, and will interface with other team members representing a wide range of disciplines; including circuit card design, integrated circuit design, test engineering, and systems engineering. The successful candidate will participate in requirements analysis, electronics architecture definition, VHDL coding, test bench design, verification, synthesis, place and route, timing closure, Design Verification Testing, and the generation of Software Requirements Specification and Software Design Description documents for various FPGA designs.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- FPGA firmware design including RTL development in VHDL and Verilog
- FPGA simulation, hardware integration/test support, and documentation
- Circuit card and system requirements definition and specification support
- Design, develop, analyze, document and support testing of products, test systems or subsystems
- Establish and implement product design and manufacturing process changes to reduce cost and improve performance
- Responsible for technical activity and completion of assigned tasks, both on time and within budget
- Communicate clearly (written and oral) with other company personnel and customers, as required
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong understanding of the fundamentals of circuit analysis
- Hands-on experience in electronics test lab environment
- Ability to work independently or with multiple teams, on multiple assignments
- Provide budget, cost and schedule input for product support tasks
Qualifications You’ll Need:
- Bachelors of Science or higher level degree in Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years of experience as an FPGA Design Engineer
- Experience with Vivado and/or Quartus compilers
- Experience with MATLAB/Simulink, Visual Basic, .NET, and C/C++
- Familiarity with oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, and DMMs
- Experience with digital circuit and PCB design
- Familiarity with Minitab, and/or ImageJ
- Test experience of infrared detectors or equivalent imagining sensors
- Other higher level languages
About STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you have questions and want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.