Operations Trainees – Floor Board & Pylon Assemblies
Operations Trainees – Floor Board & Pylon AssembliesSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is Hiring Operations Trainees in Savannah, Georgia.
This is an entry-level position in which the individual will be trained in the manufacturing processes of the aircraft. In a team environment, under direct supervision, perform a variety of structural assembly operations in a production department.
- Under specific instruction and guidance, perform fitting of detail parts and basic drilling and riveting operations using basic mechanic hand tools (pneumatic drills, rivet gun, counter sinks, reamers and files, etc.)
- Ensure parts and work content meets the instructions of assigned manufacturing employee and/or Quality Control Inspector
- Learn to read work orders, blueprints, and specification sheets to determine sequence of operation and work requirement
- Align and assemblies parts to be riveted using holding fixtures, pins, clamps and fasteners
- Observe and assist to become familiar with parts and assemblies, then works with decreasing supervision as experience is gained
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Entry level position
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Enrollment in a Technical Aviation program preferred
- Essential communication skills include the ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language, and listening and computer keyboard skills
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.