STS Technical Services now offers Painter jobs with a valued client of ours, Wacker Neuson, in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin.
The Painter’s primary role is to maintain painting equipment to achieve proper paint coverage.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Gets work assignment from Supervisor, Lead person or scheduling tool.
- Makes proper adjustments to provide optimum paint efficiency on each run (Examples: Air flow, Powder flow, KV settings)
- Troubleshoots during paint runs to ensure that painting specifications are continually met.
- Cleans and maintains equipment to ensure proper functions (Examples: Cleans sieve, Cleans transfer blocks, Cleans hoses, Cleans guns)
- Inspects during the process to ensure proper coverage
- Maintains washer equipment and titration of chemicals (Examples: Cleans filters, Cleans nozzles, Maintains titration and prepares log sheets)
- Performs housekeeping duties
- Assists other work areas or departments as needed
- Assists in cross-training others
- Must be able to safely load barrels and boxes of powder onto drum cart and move to booth
- Must be able to safely hook up barrels and boxes of powder to booth
- Must be able to safely perform minor maintenance to spray equipment
- Must be able to safely perform physical inspections on painted components
- Must be able to safely use bridge crane or to manually load components onto paint conveyor
- Must be able to safely use pneumatic grinders/sanders to prepare components for paint
- Must be able to safely reach hanging components to vacuum undesirable powder from component surfaces
- Must be able to safely use a manual spray gun to apply powder to components in manual spray booth
- Proficient in the English Language
- Basic math skills / ability to do this job
- Proven manual dexterity
- Skills/ability to do this job
- Physical ability to do this job
- Demonstrated competence in performing the Painter activities listed above
STS Technical Services is the leading provider of technical, professional, and industrial workforce solutions for the commercial, industrial, and defense markets. From mining to manufacturing, defense to transportation, engineering to maintenance, our services encompass the total life-cycle of a product; strategically designed to keep our clients engineering, manufacturing, operating and maintaining. For nearly 40 years we have provided contract and direct positions with the finest companies in America, with opportunities in your local region, nationwide, and around the world.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.
If you have questions, please contact an STS Recruiter at 1-800-447-0515. Otherwise, all interested applicants are encouraged to apply directly on this page. Thanks, and best of luck!
Job ID: 39946