STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is currently hiring Powerplant Analysts in Denver, Colorado.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-800-359-4787.
The Configuration Analyst is responsible for additions, ongoing updates, and corrections to the configuration of parts and assemblies in the FMIS system. Assists the Assemblies/Configuration Supervisor when inducting aircraft into the company System. The Configuration Analyst will ensure that component movement on and off an aircraft is maintained in the FMIS database.
- Perform conversion of serialized Non-Rotable parts from the AIR, EDS and assembly log books to Rotable parts
- Coordinate with Engineering to validate approved interchangeability and effectivity of new Rotable part numbers entered in FMIS
- Provide to Supply Chain Management new Rotable Part Numbers identified while inducting new aircraft to facilitate required in-stock forecasting
- Configure Fleet Types in FMIS to include newly converted Rotable parts
- Assist Records and Materials in research of installed or removed parts issues in FMIS, guiding the appropriate person or department to make the necessary transaction in FMIS. Perform the transaction in FMIS when necessary
- Maintain Powerplant/Landing Gear for removals and installation from aircraft within the FMIS database
- Ensure correct engine, APU and Landing Gear hours and cycles and correct errors when/if found
- When erroneous part transactions are identified and a normal FMIS transaction cannot be performed to correct the problem, request from FMIS support desk a SQL script to correct the problem
- If client has previously been provided an SQL to correct a similar problem modify/edit the SQL and have it run in one of the test databases and if it successfully makes the required changes have DBAs run the SQL in the FMIS Production database
- Correct FMIS flight discrepancies (missing flights or duplicate flights) identified by flight interface audit program and perform the necessary root cause analysis to develop a remediation plan for the quickest resolution
- Perform routine audits of aircraft configuration in FMIS to keep each aircraft correctly configured
- Perform ongoing part number TC audits to ensure accurate tracking of each
- Other duties to support operational and system objectives
- Preferred – FAA certificated mechanic with Airframe and Powerplant ratings
- Preferred – Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Proficient with FMIS
- Reports To Supervisor of Assemblies/Configuration
- Division Maintenance and Technical Services
- Department Quality Assurance
General Maintenance Manual
- 3 – 5 years of maintenance experience on large transport category aircraft
- Demonstrated knowledge of Airbus IPC, AMM & CMM
- Sufficient Excel proficiency to be able to write formulas to expedite FMIS data auditing
- Working knowledge of SLQ
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, and if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.