STS Technical Services now offers Powertrain Test Coordinator jobs in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct regulatory and noise source identification testing, including issue tracking, work order management, and test scheduling
- Track the requisition process and orders
- Procure parts for the testing process
- Manage an existing fleet of vehicles, including rework coordination, usage calendars, and retrofit coordination and tracking
- Generate performance reports, powertrain configuration reports, and status reports
- Collaborate with engineers, technical specialists, and mechanics to deliver meaningful test results in a timely manner
- Associate’s Degree in Business, Design, or a related technical discipline
- Two or more years’ of work experience in a prototype testing environment, with experience organizing components for prototype vehicles
- General knowledge of powertrain systems and components
- Prior experience supporting powertrain or engine testing
- Strong communication skills across all levels of an organization
STS Technical Services is the leading provider of technical, professional, and industrial workforce solutions for the commercial, industrial, and defense markets. From mining to manufacturing, defense to transportation, engineering to maintenance, our services encompass the total life-cycle of a product; strategically designed to keep our clients engineering, manufacturing, operating and maintaining. For nearly 40 years we have provided contract and direct positions with the finest companies in America, with opportunities in your local region, nationwide, and around the world.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.
If you have questions, please contact an STS Recruiter at 1-800-447-0515. Otherwise, all interested applicants are encouraged to apply directly on this page. Thanks, and best of luck!
Job ID: 40788