Principal Electrical Engineers
Principal Electrical EngineersSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Principal Electrical Engineers in Melbourne, FL. In this position, you will be responsible for leading overall electronics development of a complex, portable electro-optic system. Our client is a leading manufacturer and supplier of sophisticated electronic products supporting both defense and commercial applications. This is a DIRECT HIRE position that is available immediately.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Involved with the design, development, modification and analysis of various electronics systems.
- May include Hardware, Power Engineering, Power Electronic Engineering, Electromagnetic Engineering, Integrated Circuit Engineering, Components or others
- Troubleshoots and diagnoses malfunctions in existing products or systems and makes modifications as needed
- Compiles and evaluations design and test data
- Analyzes, develops and recommends design approaches
- Attend various engineering, customer or business meetings
- Lead and mentor less experienced engineers
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering with a minimum of 10 years of experience
- Experience with digital electronic systems development required
- Familiarity with portable, battery powered, high-density electro-optic systems preferred
- Extensive knowledge of low power FPGA based video processing is required
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must be able to obtain a security clearance
Since this is a direct hire job, our client will provide a full benefits package to you. If you would like to learn more about that package, please call 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.