Principal Electrical Engineers (New Product Development)
Principal Electrical Engineers (New Product Development)STS Technincal Services
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Principal Electrical Engineers in Brookfield, Wisconsin.
The Principle Electrical Engineer will lead a team of embedded system and power electronics engineers focused on delivering new power tool technologies and products to the market. Responsibilities include strategic roadmap planning, resource allocation and scope management, oversight of technical reviews / design decisions, and process improvement / change management. This includes working in a team environment with marketing, project management, firmware engineering, mechanical engineering, and global manufacturing operations. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of leadership as well as a solid background in the design of electronic circuits and systems.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage & motivate the team to achieve on-time delivery of complex electrical designs with high quality.
- Mentor and coach the team in engineering best practices including task management, Gantt charts, root cause analysis, circuit / PCB design, PCBA manufacturing, and presentation skills.
- Ensure the team is given the time and resources required to succeed by creating and managing robust project roadmaps and resource plans with converged project scope.
- Lead & grow the team to increase project capacity while maintaining exemplary performance.
- Effectively identify, converge, and communicate major technical & schedule issues to upper management in a clear, concise, and timely manner while driving appropriate actions.
- Bring a strong technical understanding of embedded system design and best practices to the team.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar field required.
- Master of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering or MBA preferred.
- 7+ years of experience in the design of Electronics
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a team lead role having duties and responsibilities like the above.
- Highly motivated self-driver with never satisfied, always improving attitude.
- Ability to travel up to 10% (domestic and International).
- Should enjoy being a hands-on engineer
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply via Email
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com