Principal Software Engineers
Principal Software EngineersSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is Hiring Principal Software Engineers in Irvine, California!
- Provides expert technical advice and recommendations, leads internal and customer design reviews, and proposes methodology for problem-solving and analysis on complex design or customer issues
- Researches and develops technology with an R&D and product development focus
- Provides expert technical leadership concerning safety-critical real-time embedded software development and verification by analyzing and applying advanced engineering and scientific concepts
- Communicates and coordinates with other technical resources to provide recommendations, lessons learned, methods for problem-solving, analysis methodology, etc. to maximize contribution to multiple projects or programs
- Makes technical proposals and presentations to various internal and customer groups to influence business decisions
- Maintains and takes steps to protect company intellectual property
- Conducts analysis and/or tests pertaining to the development of new designs, methods, equipment or processes and completes required documentation by determining required actions, performing or directing completion of tasks and publishing findings and/or results
- Compiles and analyzes operation, test, and research data to establish performance standards for newly designed or modified products or systems
- Assesses the feasibility and soundness of proposed engineering evaluation tests, products, or equipment when necessary data are insufficient or conformation by testing is advisable
- Investigates, researches, and operationalizes new technologies in specialty or related areas to improve cost and performance by applying advanced engineering design methods, theories, and research techniques
- Maintains advanced level of professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing technical publications, benchmarking best practices, and/or participating in professional associations
- Acts as consultant to management on technical and project-related matters
- Serves as a functional expert
- Identifies mentoring and development needs; serves as a mentor for other employees
Since this is a direct hire job, our client will provide a full benefits package to you. If you would like to learn more about that package, please call 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.