STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Procurement Representatives in Palmdale, California.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-800-359-4787.
- Develops subcontract specifications, work statements, and terms and conditions for the procurement of specialized materials, equipment, and services
- Prepares bid packages, conducts bidders’ conferences, analyzes and evaluates proposals, negotiates subcontract provisions, selects or recommends subcontractors, writes awards, and administers resulting subcontracts
- Negotiates and coordinates additions, deletions, or modifications to subcontracts
- Participates with contracts administration and purchasing to develop subcontract policies and procedures
- Procurement of Airframe detail parts and assemblies from engineering drawings (build to print) in a Material Requirements Planning (MRP) system and Systems, Applications, and Processes (SAP) system in support of various airframes
- Source and purchase machinery, equipment, tools, raw material, packaging materials, parts, services, and/or supplies necessary for operation of an organization
- Compiles and analyzes statistical data to help determine feasibility of buying products and to help establish price objectives
- Compiles information to keep informed on price trends and manufacturing processes
- Confers with suppliers and learns to analyze suppliers operations to determine factors that affect prices and determines lowest cost consistent with quality, reliability, and ability to meet required schedules
- Reviews proposals, negotiates prices, recommends suppliers, analyzes trends, follows up orders placed, verifies delivery, approves payment, and maintains necessary records
- May prepare bid packages
- Will work with many internal and external departments and customers
- Some travel may be required
- High School Diploma/GED
- Valid Drivers License
- Related Work Experience
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.