Professional Project Manager II
Professional Project Manager IISTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is currently hiring Professional Project Manager II in Atlanta, Georgia.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-800-359-4787.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- The onsite QPM’s are required to perform daily tasks that include, in process audits of RII, AD adherence, and compliance to the CAMP
- The QPM also participates in daily safety meetings, and are required to make entries of daily observations into the NQP data base
- The QPM’s are on- site to provide support to the supplier ops airframe team and the essential maintenance provider team for clarification of TOPP, SRM and AMM and AMDS work-cards
- A&P required, Quality background, Airline background
- Flexible schedule, Travel required, computer skills, Excel, word
- Trade School A&P
- High School Diploma
- 4-7 years A&P Experience required
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.