Professional Project Manager II
Professional Project Manager IISTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is currently hiring Professional Project Manager II in Seattle, Washington.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- The position will also facilitate intra and inter-divisional program coordination, defining the program strategy for the field sellers and support staff.
- Experience in the airline, hotel, and/or global distribution space is preferred.
- The candidate will be tasked with going on customer visits with sales team to consult with customers on OBT best practices.
- 4-7 years Bachelor’s Degree
- Travel Industry Experience
- Global distribution systems
- Airline distribution
- Online booking tools
- Corporate travel
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.