STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is Hiring Project Managers in Pewaukee, Milwaukee!
Manage trade contractors and suppliers for the construction of homes; on schedule, within cost budget and builder’s scope of work. Build these homes according to quality standards established. Manage 10 – 15 homes at one time.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Read and interpret plans and specifications
- Update BuilderTrend software daily; including uploading new photos, updating schedule, approving payments, check for change orders, etc.
- Schedule and reschedule trade contractors, suppliers and service staff
- Deliver homes with the highest possible quality using specifications
- Inspect all phases of construction for quality, construction per plans and specifications
- Perform and complete all walkthroughs with clients
- Anticipate, solve and prevent problems
- Communicate regularly (multiple times per week) with clients
- Handle negative situations professionally
- Inspect all material
- Schedule municipal inspections
- Deliver homes on or ahead of schedule, one or under budget
- Close all homes 100% complete
- Zero punch list at closing
- Maintain customer relations by answering any questions the clients may have during the time of construction in a timely manner
- Communicate with office personnel on closings and walkthroughs
- Recommend cost and scheduling improvements
- Construction Experience
- High School Diploma Required
- Associate’s Degree preferred
- Drivers License
Since this is a direct hire job, our client will provide a full benefits package to you. If you would like to learn more about that package, please call 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.