Quality Assurance Specialists
Quality Assurance SpecialistsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is now offering Quality Assurance Specialist jobs in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Experience writing integration tests using standard libraries (Mocha, PHPUnit, Behat, Cucumber, etc)
- Experience creating system regression test automation
- Experience testing system interfaces a (e.g., APIs, SOA, RESTFUL, JSON)
- 3+ years SQL experience (MsSQL, MySQL, Postgres)
- Expert SQL skills required
- Strong experience with test automation framework, tool development and scripting
- Ability to coach and train developers on concepts and implementation of automated testing
- Strong interest in technology and its advancement
- Ability to create test plans, test cases, test data, test scripts and test reports
- Ability to understand requirement documentation with a focus on user experience
- Ability to quickly understand defects/bugs with technical awareness to find the source of the issue
- Ability to communicate with end users effectively to accurately identify and resolve defects/bugs that arise
- Actively participate on company team testing products with rapidly evolving requirements
- Experience working with TDD, BDD, ATDD, or FDD
- Mobile app testing, iOS, and MacOS experience a plus
- Airline industry and aircraft maintenance knowledge a plus
Company Overview & Benefits:
STS Technical Services works with the largest names in the aviation industry. We offer hundreds of career opportunities throughout the United States, and with more than two decades of experience, our aviation recruiters soar in their commitment to excellence and professionalism.
We proudly offer all qualifying candidates competitive rates, direct deposits, medical insurance, cash advances and referral bonuses. Have questions? Contact us today at 1-800-359-4787.