Quality TechniciansSTS Technincal Services
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Production Supervisors in Macon, Georgia.
- Understand and follow all safety procedures
- Current on all safety trainings
- Wear all required PPE when necessary (steel toe boots, safety glasses, ear plugs)
- Perform duties according to OSHA guidelines, policies and procedures
- Complete General Plant Safety Training within the first 8 weeks.
- Approve incoming materials by confirming specifications, conducting a visual and measurement test, and rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
- Approve in-process production by confirming required specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests, and communicating the required adjustments to the production supervisor.
- Approve all finished products by confirming specifications and conducting required tests.
- Document and update inspection results by completing reports and logs.
- Keep measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions and calling for repairs.
- Remove all products and materials that fail to meet specifications and perform required tests.
- Identify defective products in timely manner, investigate a root cause, and work with the production/maintenance team to resolve any issues.
- Microsoft Excel
- Must be able to lift at least 50lbs.
- Must be able to work long periods while continuously standing, twisting, bending, reaching, and stooping.
- Must be able to work environment which is dusty and noisy.
- Must be able to work in plant environment with extreme seasonal temperatures.
- Holds Self and Others accountable
- Contributes to “The Nichiha Way”
- Shares lessons learned on safety practices
- Demonstrates self-care and mutual-care
- Team Player
- Treats others with respect
- Helps others
- Communicates effectively
- Thinks of team before self
- Self-awareness of strengths and weaknesses
- Understanding of adhering to company policies and procedures (attendance, timekeeping, housekeeping)
- Open to constructive feedback
- Actively seeks ways to develop
Knowledge and Problem Solving:
- Effectively assist in resolving issues using job knowledge and skills
- Able to identify issues and actively seeks to resolve
- Offers pragmatic solutions
- Continuously seeks new and innovative work methods
Imitative and Productivity:
- Understands performance expectations (quality, timeliness)
- Strives to improve efficiency / bottleneck issues
- Adaptive to new ways of improvement
- Questions current status for improvements
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a recruiting professional directly, please call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply via Email
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com