2023-03-03 2023-03-03 USD00.00HOUR
RecruitersSTS Technincal Services
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Recruiters in Jensen Beach, Florida.
- Attracting the most qualified employees available and matching them to the open positions for which they are best suited.
- Screen, interview, test, qualify and hire applicants using the Company’s computer database in documenting all recruiting efforts and comments.
- Review resumes and make outbound calls from various sources, such as from query reports based on skills, geographical areas, and last contact dates.
- Exercise ability to recognize possible leads such as layoffs, advertisements, internet, and follow up on the leads.
- Proper processing of daily duties as tasked by the Recruiting Management team, and their Team Lead.
- Follow up with employees that complete or terminate assignments and route to another assignment.
- Obtain referrals from candidates and follow up with referrals.
- Recruiter must be thoroughly familiar with the Company and the Company’s policies and procedures with regard to job site wages and benefits, advances, payroll, and working conditions of assignment.
- Recruiter must be have clear understanding of governmental regulations pertaining to pre-employment and random drug testing, five to ten year background checks and criminal checks, drug bar regulation, and employment eligibility verification in accordance with the Immigration and Naturalization Service. Maintain rapport with candidate after hire in order to provide effective customer service and place candidate for subsequent assignments.
- Recruiter must be a team player–able to work with fellow recruiters and support staff.
- Aviation background or experience in qualifying, interviewing, and selecting personnel for temporary or direct labor preferred.
- Relevant office experience including sales is also preferred along with a bachelor degree.
- To maintain or exceed our current levels of response and effort required to locate, assign and retain the number of employees required in the field to meet our clients’ needs
- Work with the other members of the Recruiting Department, to provide the best candidates we are able, within the timeframes requested
- To continue improving processes, which effect a positive change in efficiency.
- To make every effort to increase gross profits and revenue, by reviewing each order we receive, to see how cost effective we can be in locating and placing qualified candidates as expediently as possible
- Maintain and try to exceed to average show ration maintained over the prior years recruiting efforts.
- Maintain an average of 60 calls processed daily
- Have an active headcount of 35 technicians working for them in the field by the end of the first year’s employment.
- Have an average of 3 hires per week.
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to work with computer systems
- Effective Problem Solver
- Must be assertive and able to effectively converse with applicants using industry terminology.
- Must have pleasant and outgoing personality and enjoy working with people of different levels of education and experience.
- Must enjoy healthy competition with fellow recruiters.
- Must be willing to devote many hours on the telephone and at the office.
- Must be flexible, adaptable, and patient. Must be determined, persistent and thorough. Should be computer literate.
- Exempt Salaried – Full Time Regular w/ Shift Assignments: All other salaried employees (except non-exempt salaried and officers/executives) not subject to the overtime pay provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.
- The total compensation for this position will be an annual salary based on experience.
- The current compensation range is $35,000 – $48,000.
- A Recruiter I will be eligible to receive quarterly bonuses between $1000 and $2000, after 180 days, provided they have a minimum of 20 people active on an assignment at 180 days.
- Quarterly bonus amounts will be determined at the time of hiring, and will be based on an individual candidates’ previous experience, and performance for the previous quarter.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply via Email
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org