STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is Hiring Repair Technicians in Bayside, Wisconsin!
STS Technical Services is actively seeking highly reliable CNC Machine Repair candidates that are interested in joining a growing and reputable organization.
Our ideal candidate demonstrates high energy, ambition and commitment to performance excellence.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Install, repair, rebuild, and maintain production machinery and mechanical equipment. Determine tools needed for the project
- Diagnose machine malfunctions and operating difficulties; make repairs or adjustments as needed
- Rebuild machines and overhaul troublesome components and attachments to involve dismantling, inspection, machining or replacement of purchased parts. Machining frequently involves complex, precision parts requiring difficult machine set ups
- Perform various activities related to the relocation of existing machines and equipment to involve dismantling, erection, leveling, fitting and aligning operations
- Operate various precision measuring instruments to check work
- Assist to determine the nature and scope of projects and the requirements for completion
- Perform preventive maintenance on production equipment and machinery. Clean equipment and remove debris to improve efficiency
- Layout projects to ensure completion in a timely fashion
- Process necessary documentation regarding procedures performed
- Obtain quotes on projects requiring a high degree knowledge on a particular piece of equipment
- Assist in monitoring inventory levels of various machine parts
Qualifications / Prerequisites:
- High school degree or equivalent
- Minimum five years industrial maintenance experience
- Expert level preventative maintenance experience required
- Understands electrical, mechanical, fluid power and controls systems
- Demonstrated ability to perform electronic, mechanical and hydraulic repairs used in electrical and mechanical maintenance technician work assignments
- High ability to analyze, troubleshoot and perform repairs
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.