Repair TechniciansSTS Technincal Services
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Repair Technicians in Pineville, North Carolina.
The primary duty of the Repair Technician will be to perform repair and/or service work of tool products in accordance with prescribed procedures
Nature of Work:
- Work involves disassembly of units, diagnosis of operating difficulty, location and replacement of worn or defective parts within times in accordance with work instructions.
- Perform prescribed inspections and make decisions as to feasibility of repairs.
- Keep records of parts used and provide data for billing and/or warranty information.
- Recognize and report operational irregularities and defective materials.
- Set-up and perform electrical and mechanical tests to insure product's repair and/or work performed is in conformance with prescribed quality standards.
- Work from parts sheets, specifications and drawings.
- Requires an education equivalent to high school diploma or GED.
- Three to five years of previous experience in electrical and/or mechanical repair is preferred.
- Experience of two to three years in a customer service position is preferred.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to maneuver heavy material, weighing up to 300 lbs.
- Must be willing to travel locally and possess a valid state driver's license
- Must possess effective business communication skills and ability to understand local branch market.
- Must be proficient in computer skills and Microsoft Office applications.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries. Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply via Email
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org