Senior Administrative Associates
Senior Administrative AssociatesSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services now offers Senior Administrative Associate jobs in Savannah, Georgia.
Under minimal supervision, provides advanced administrative support and coordinates specific activities as assigned within the department. Possesses familiarity with corporate operations and staff.
- Performs a wide-range of administrative support duties as required, including but not limited to using word processing and advanced spreadsheet applications on a PC, filing, directing phone and in-person requests for information, preparation of internal correspondence, schedule and travel coordination, mail processing, and departmental meeting support.
- Accomplishes specific departmental responsibilities in accordance with published departmental work instructions. Maintains department procedures and work instructions.
- Works with specialized software applications to develop controls and reports for the department, division or company.
- Participates in the administrative preparation and tracking of departmental budget, annual objectives and strategic planning efforts.
- Participates in departmental or cross-functional teams as appropriate.
- Assist in procedure development as required. Takes appropriate action when non-conformances are identified.
- Maintain accurate records as required.
- Acts in a safe manner and seeks to ensure the safety of others in the immediate work environment.
- Performs a wide range of special projects as assigned.
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.