Senior Aircraft Maintenance Programs Engineers (Remote Work)
Senior Aircraft Maintenance Programs Engineers (Remote Work)STS Technincal Services
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring a Senior Aircraft Maintenance Programs Engineer for a unique, remote work opportunity.
The Senior Maintenance Program Engineer, reports to the Senior Manager, Maintenance Programs, and is primarily responsible for the initial development, determination of technical content and production of work instruction cards used by maintenance. Additional duties include maintenance program efficiency audits related to cost control and research/issue resolution related to maintenance programs as directed by Manager, or Director, Maintenance Programs.
Values and Behavioral Standards: To ensure the effective communication and application of company values and behavioral standards, as stated in our company “Code of Conduct” policy, and to respond appropriately in the event of any known departure.
- Development of and revision to work instruction cards that transform the maintenance requirements of the approved Maintenance Program into work documents that are utilized in the performance of aircraft maintenance.
- Performance of records research during aircraft phase-in activities.
- Assistance with the processing of MIP revisions resultant to MPC approvals.
- MIP Manual Revisions: Assist Manager, or Director Maintenance Programs with the processing of MIP Manual revisions resultant to MPC approvals.
- Various Projects: Performed as assigned by the Manager or Director, Maintenance Programs.
- Work Instruction Card Development: Creation of the technical content of work instruction cards utilizing experience and high degree of independent judgement
- Work Instruction Card Discrepancies: Monitor work location issues and evaluate and process Maintenance Data Change Requests, review applicable maintenance documents such as manuals (AMM, IPC, Standard Practices, etc), service bulletin, and service letters as required to ensure best practices and regulatory requirements are maintained.
- Maintenance program Change (MPC)/ Engineering Order (EO) accountability: Initiate and track the EO/MPC accountability form ensuring that Material, Maintenance Programs and Maintenance Planning Departments each account for their respective actions required to implement the various requirements of EOs/MPCs.
- MSG-3 Based Maintenance Programs: From MRB document, DOT regulations, FAA regulations and service experience, develop, substantiate and publish a new MIP manual, provide program bridging and devise methodology for the production and upkeep of work instruction cards.
- Aircraft Phase-ins: Gather records (service history, airworthiness directive/ service bulletin compliance, most recent letter check, etc) to disseminate, analyze and review in order to provide maintenance program bridging instructions.
- Work card Standards: Active participant in setting departmental workcard standards.
- Training: Mentoring and training of contractors or new employees.
- Research: Subject matter expert to be called on for research, reviews and responses.
- Meets deadlines
- Meets daily attendance & punctuality standard
- Work is thorough
- Produces accurate, dependable work
- Output is consistent
- Complete attention to detail
- Volume of work produced meets expectations
- Commitment to task
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- 3-6 years Aircraft Maintenance Programs experience
- HS Diploma preferred
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply via Email
To apply for this job email your details to Marcus.Sales@ststechnicaljobs.com