Senior Airworthiness Inspectors
Senior Airworthiness InspectorsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is currently hiring Senior Airworthiness Inspectors in Long Beach, California.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-800-359-4787.
The Senior Airworthiness Inspector physically inspects aircraft, aircraft components, and reviews related paperwork to ensure that workmanship meets acceptable standards of quality, and that customer aircraft are returned to service in an airworthy condition with all required documentation properly completed and filed.
- Responsible for all quality control inspections on aircraft/components in the Repair Station
- Completes inspections of aircraft, engine, and component repairs and alterations to ensure conformity to FAA approved/acceptable data
- Coordinates mechanical, electrical and inspection requirements on the aircraft during maintenance or outfitting
- Keeps accurate, neat and legible records of the work performed on aircraft/components
- Coordinates throughout assigned jobs with RTS to ensure accurate aircraft records are produced in a timely manner
- Conducts audits of maintenance documentation for accuracy and completion on all aircraft prior to approval for return to service
- Ensures aircraft/components are airworthy prior to any flight activities
- Mentors technicians on effective documentation
- Accomplishes research of Aircraft Log Books and or computer maintenance programs to identify ongoing inspection programs, status of aircraft within those programs, Airworthiness Directive status, and Service Bulletin status
- Continually monitors repair station compliance with FAR Part 145 and the FAA accepted site Repair Station and Quality Control Manual
- Assists leads and supervisors in training of Airworthiness Inspectors
- Promote high standards of quality through instruction and by setting the example
- Works with and instructs subordinate mechanics/technicians in troubleshooting and operational/functional procedures
- Signs FAA 8130-9 Statement of conformity on projects completed on his/her aircraft
- May perform ODA functions as assigned
- In support of aircraft certification and final phase testing, may include flight tests on aircraft as required
- Performs other duties as assigned
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.