Senior Electrical Engineers
Senior Electrical EngineersSTS Technincal Services
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Senior Electrical Engineers in Cypress, California.
- Position Title: Senior Electrical Engineer
- Location: Cypress, CA or remote
- Direct Hire
- US Citizenship require and should be able to obtain a Security Clearance
Our client develops, manufactures, and supports infrared and electro-optical solutions for soldiers, ground vehicles and airborne platforms. They offer an exciting and challenging work environment, a competitive salary and benefits package, and a business culture that rewards performance.
- The individual will be a member of the Readout Integrated Circuit (ROIC) development team.
- In this role, the Analog IC Design Engineer will work closely with other team members to develop analog integrated circuits (IC) for ROIC and Focal Plane Arrays (FPA).
- The key responsibilities are the following:
- Analog and mixed signal design of sub-blocks including DACs, ADCs, buffers, reference generation, PLLs and custom digital control.
- Block-level and top-level simulations to verify functionality and performance goals.
- Drive mask design to implement layout view of designs.
- Perform circuit characterization and validation in a lab environment.
- Drive review of yield/lab test results to fix bugs.
- Documentation including circuit specifications, ROIC user documentation, test reports, and design review presentations.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related technical field with a minimum of 5 years of experience in CMOS mixed-signal and analog IC design
- Fluency in technologies and application domain
- Ability to lead a technical group independently
- Ability to problem solve at the transistor and system levels
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to execute large group and customer presentations
- Proven experience completing mixed-signal and analog designs, including building blocks such as band-gaps, bias circuits, op-amps, PLLs, regulators, etc.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Specification of block-level and top-level mixed-signal and analog designs
- Behavioral modeling of mixed-signal and analog blocks
- Transistor-level analog circuit design
- Circuit-level and mixed-mode simulation and verification
- Oversee layout design
- Perform circuit characterization and validation in a lab environment
- Other duties as assigned
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Experienced with Virtuoso and Calibre
- Working experience in using spectrum analyzers, oscilloscopes, signal generators, and other lab equipment, to validate analog designs
- Strong fundamentals in noise analysis and modeling
- Experience implementing high-coverage, top chip simulations on large, mixed signal IC designs
- Knowledge of C/MATLAB/VerilogA modeling of design blocks
- Working knowledge of ADC and DAC architectures
- Knowledge of infrared detector products
- Familiar with digital IC design using Verilog
- Ability to analyze data in Mathcad, MATLAB, or similar tools
- Ability to solve complex design problems
- Ability to meet aggressive timelines
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a recruiting professional directly, please call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply via Email
To apply for this job email your details to Aubrey.Krueger@ststechnicaljobs.com