Senior Electrical Engineers (Battery)
Senior Electrical Engineers (Battery)STS Technincal Services
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Senior Electrical Engineers in Brookfield, Wisconsin.
The Senior Engineer – Battery will explore new battery pack and charger technologies for us across Company’s products. You will lead the collaboration and negotiations with Marketing and Advanced Engineering to build and execute a market disrupting vision.
You’ll also be DISRUPTIVE through these duties and responsibilities:
- Build, lead, and collaborate with a world class team of cross-functional engineers and project managers to deliver new-to-world solutions.
- Champion technology investigations including system requirements, architecture definitions, and reusability strategies.
- Establish and maintain a strong awareness and database of competitive offerings, product strategies, and business climate to shape a best-in-class roadmap.
- Quickly, effectively, and candidly frame-up and escalate business risks/opportunities to senior leadership.
- Effectively communicate and motivate up, down and across the organization to a diverse range of technical and non-technical team members.
- Drive urgency in project schedules and accountability for establishing and achieving key project metrics that meet the organization’s needs.
What TOOLS you’ll bring with you:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in battery or charging system design or related work experience.
- 2+ years of technical leadership experience.
- Strong understanding of Li-Ion battery system design, test methods, controls and architectures.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time (domestic and international).
Other TOOLS we prefer you to have:
- Master’s degree in Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, MBA, or related field.
- Familiarity with power electronics and embedded system designs.
- Familiarity with firmware design and model-based engineering concepts.
- Familiarity with mechanical design and thermal management concepts.
We provide these great perks and benefits:
- Robust health, dental and vision insurance plans.
- Generous 401 (K) savings plan.
- Education assistance.
- On-site wellness, fitness center, food and coffee service.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply via Email
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com