Senior Electrical Engineers (Platform Power Electronics)
Senior Electrical Engineers (Platform Power Electronics)STS Technincal Services
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Senior Electrical Engineers in Brookfield, Wisconsin.
The Senior Electrical Engineer works on a team focused on delivering new embedded system and power electronic designs to electric power tools.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Electronic design and simulation, testing and design qualification, and documentation / review of technical design decisions, including working in a team environment with embedded system / firmware engineers, power electronics engineers, product development engineers, and marketing.
- Design, prototype, test, and troubleshoot power tool motor controllers.
- Establish and execute test regimens for components and assemblies within scope of the project and organization.
- Effectively identify, converge, and communicate major technical issues to management in a clear, concise, and timely manner.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar field required.
- 5+ years of experience in related design field.
- Proficient in embedded system firmware and hardware design.
- Highly motivated self-starter.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to travel up to 10% (domestic and international).
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply via Email
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com