Senior Product Specialists
Senior Product SpecialistsSTS Technincal Services
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Senior Product Specialists in Appleton, Wisconsin.
This role will have the primary responsibility of creating and maintaining content to support the Build My Pierce (BMP) configurator. This individual will be versed in CAD system integration with the Pierce sales configurator, which allows for a sales drawing to be configured by external users. This individual will be responsible for leading cross-functional teams through the various projects to maintain products (existing and new product launches) as well as expanding capability and ease of use.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage, develop and maintain current and future drawing tool(s)
- Facilitate creation and enhancement of current drawing tool to support sales initiatives
- Participate in Oshkosh Corporation chartered projects that require your areas of expertise as a Team Member/Lead
- Provide feedback to management and other internal departments on product usage problem areas
- Consult with customers, Sales, Engineering, Product Management and Digital Technology departments
- Utilize various state-of-the-art engineering tools
- Possess a strong mechanical/electrical knowledge of vehicles and related systems
- Periodically support drawing production and pre-sale needs
- Other duties as assigned
- Associate degree in information technology, engineering or related field.
- Minimum 3+ years of related experience.
- Project Management Experience
- Knowledge of logic-based programming
- Previous industry related experience and/or Pierce product knowledge
- CAD software knowledge
- CAD scripting automation
- Domino rule familiarity
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 262-439-7507.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply via Email
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com