Senior Signal & Power Integrity Engineers
Senior Signal & Power Integrity EngineersSTS
STS Technical Services is Hiring Senior Signal & Power Integrity Engineers in Denver, Colorado!
A Senior Signal and Power Integrity Engineer must have an intimate understanding of circuit design and PCB design which will have optimal signal integrity.
Job Description / Requirements:
- The candidate will have extensive experience with SI/PI simulation tools and with high speed test and measurement tools
- The candidate will have broad design experience and excel at mentoring junior engineers, supporting and advising all engineers and working with layout engineering
- Knowledge of developing and reviewing routing instructions is expected
- The candidate will support customer meetings and design reviews and perform independent design and analysis of complex designs as required
- The candidate shall have experience correlating measurements with simulation results
- Experience with IBIS and IBIS-AMI model development and S-Parameter extraction of circuit card features and IC package features is required
- Ability to develop frequency domain and time domain models, lab measurements and presentation material is required
- Experience with high speed SERDES channel designs, simulation and test is required
- Experience with high speed SERDES channel design at up to 15 Gbps is highly desirable
- Experience with high speed DDR memory design and analysis is preferred
- Experience with flight hardware design is highly desirable
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering and at least 15 years of engineering experience are required
To learn more about this position and to speak to a Recruitment Professional directly, simply call 1-720-446-2688.
We’d be more than happy to assist you in any way we can!