Service / Installation Technicians
Service / Installation TechniciansSTS Technincal Services
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Service / Installation Technicians in Muskego, Wisconsin.
Responsibilities will include installing, servicing, and repairing pedestrian power/automated doors and glass panels, and ensuring service is completed efficiently while providing excellent customer service.
- Use electrical, mechanical, and electronic skills; knowledge and understanding of products, power and hand tools to complete required service and repair tasks.
- Drive to the jobsite to assess customers’ service/repair needs and complete repair of the product to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Consistently seek and promote opportunities for service, sales, and preventative maintenance contracts. Acquire knowledge of all products and pricing to price, market, and sell replacement products and repair parts.
- Develop mechanical skills, learn new techniques, and remain current with product requirements for installation materials to meet safety specifications and maintain quality workmanship.
- Ensure that service-related docs and timesheets are completed and submitted accurately and in a timely manner.
- Collect COD’s when applicable; solve problems with collections or scope of work changes.
- Maintain inventory on truck. Know all parts, part numbers, and part descriptions.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation and strong work ethics
- Ability to work hard with an eye for quality
- Experience in outside sales is a plus
Education, Training & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years experience being mechanically inclined with basic (low volt) wiring skills
- Valid driver’s license required
- AAADM certification is a plus
- Ability to lift 50 pounds on a regular basis
- Ability to use hand and power tools and read a tape measure
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply via Email
To apply for this job email your details to Ryan.Marincic@ststechnicaljobs.com