Systems Staff Engineers
Systems Staff EngineersSTS Technincal Services
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Systems Staff Engineers to work for Harley-Davidson in Mountain View, California.
The Systems Staff Engineer provides leadership to a system group and the engineering organization, and includes resource management and administrative responsibilities. A Systems Staff Engineer must demonstrate strong technical leadership skills in a specific area of expertise, facilitating the system group’s contribution to the product design, development and release processes. In addition, the Systems Staff Engineer facilitates the application of component and system-level technology to product programs and to support development of long-term strategies for new technology assessment and application.
This is What You’ll Do:
- Leads the systems team through complex objectives by identifying competency gaps, establishing specific improvement strategies, and tracking specific improvement initiatives.
- Resolves complex problems by facilitating engineering activities and applying problem-solving processes.
- Leads those in various systems groups, coordinates with project teams, and related managers in order to drive results and meet project commitments.
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge in scheduling and workload assignment to meet established program priorities.
- Demonstrates expertise in the formulation, maintenance, and implementation of the life-cycle plan for the systems group.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Position requires a Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering or closely related technical discipline.
- Advanced technical Degree is Preferred.
- Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience
- Proven track record in mentoring, building teams, resource management, decision-making, delegation, interpersonal relationship building, performance management, and career development coaching.
- In-depth expertise in technical problem solving, root cause analysis, system integration, and technical risk assessment.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate complex concepts to individuals at all levels of the organization.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 262-439-7507.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply via Email
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com