Technical Sales Coordinators
Technical Sales CoordinatorsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services now offers Technical Sales Coordinators jobs in Greensboro, North Carolina. These are full time, direct opportunities!
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-800-359-4787.
The position provides support to the global sales team and dealer network by undertaking a broad and diverse set of initiatives. Primary duties include the generation of aircraft mission cost-of-operation analysis and development and maintenance of technical marketing collateral, presentations, and competitive assessments.
- Provides mission analysis, cost of operation and competitive analysis information to prospective clients and customers.
- Participates in the development of Microsoft Excel models that calculate aircraft performance and cost of operation.
- Gathers and assembles competitive intelligence and specifications.
- Identifies gaps in technical sales and marketing collateral to best position our client’s aircraft in the market place.
- Assists in the development and maintenance of sales engineering and marketing collateral library, ensuring all information is current and accurate.
- Collaborates with other internal departments to attain information to fulfill technical requests for information.
- Represents our client at trade shows and events.
- Assists team members on other activities as required.
- Bachelors’ degree from a four year college or university is required; Aviation Business, Aeronautical Science, or Aerospace Engineering or related preferred
- Previous experience (including intern and co-op experience) within aerospace and/or sales preferred
- Previous project management experience is preferred
- Strong technical knowledge and understanding of the aerospace market and sales cycle dynamics
- Strong knowledge of aircraft performance and operational costs
- VBA programming experience highly preferred
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, and Power Point) required; proficiency in SAP preferred
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Ability to research and interpret technical information, complex ideas and concepts and present information to audiences of all levels of understanding
- Ability to explain and interpret information from Aircraft Flight Manuals and aircraft flight planning guides
- Ability to travel (as needed)
Since this is a direct hire job, our client will provide a full benefits package to you. If you would like to learn more about that package, please call 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.