Test Systems Engineers
Test Systems EngineersSTS
STS Technical Services
About The Company:
SEAKR Engineering is a Colorado company and aerospace innovator. They build, design and manufacture advanced electronics for space applications including solar system exploration, space-based U.S. defense support and commercial satellite communications. SEAKR offers a casual work culture in a fast-paced engineering environment. This provides our engineers with the opportunity to contribute real solutions to real-world engineering challenges. If you’re ready to join one of the most talented engineering organizations in the aerospace industry, SEAKR is the place for you.
Seeking a Test Systems Engineer who is responsible for the test system architecture definition and design, development of test equipment specifications, detailed electronic design of boards and/or FPGA and COTs selection.
- The Engineer must have experience with hardware FPGA or board level design and schematic capture, as well as RF test system design and specification
- Must be able to evaluate system specification of Unit Under Test (UUT), and develop test system concept required to verify the UUT meets the performance requirements of the system specification
- The Engineer will perform peer review of FPGA or board design artifacts and assist in proposal efforts
- Must have at least 12 years of FPGA or board design experience and a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- Master’s degree is preferred
Since this is a direct hire job, our client will provide a full benefits package to you. If you would like to learn more about that package, please call 1-720-446-2688.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.