STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is actively seeking candidates for Test Technicians with experience with CAD for positions in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma! In this role, you’ll assist in testing simulation instruments and training systems. Whether an aviation, maritime or customer related application, you would assist in testing any type of cockpit, workstation or control console. This is a hybrid role to support Electrical design, integration, as well as test and production support of simulation equipment. Responsibilities include development of system-level drawings, cable drawings and wire lists.
Work schedule is Monday – Thursday and every other Friday off!
ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE WALKING IN THE DOOR
- Minimum of one year experience in electrical/electronic troubleshooting and test
- Experience with electro-mechanical devices such as switches, relays, servos and solenoids
- Electro-mechanical troubleshooting abilities
- Experience in troubleshooting cabling/wiring issues
- Basic understanding of programming concepts and techniques
- Proficient in the use of general test equipment, such as digital multi-meters, bench-top power supplies and oscilloscopes
- Ability to read and follow; Electrical schematics and wiring diagrams; Wire lists; Assembly & installation drawings
- Experience with taking directions from electrical engineers in creating / modifying 2D wire routing drawings (using either AutoCAD 2D or Solidworks Electrical software)
- Experience using CAD tools and Microsoft Office products
- Ability to follow written test procedures with limited supervision
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate complex issues to technical and non-technical audiences that include peers, management, and customers
- Ability to develop innovative solutions both individually and as part of a team
- Must be US citizen with ability to obtain and maintain a secret security clearance
- Experience using AutoCAD
- Familiarity with naval systems
- Circuit board layout experience
- Experience using Programmable Logic Controllers
- Experience with PLC control software, such as Unity Pro
- Graphical programming experience (PLC or Labview)
- Wiring skills, including crimping pins, repairing and terminating connections
- Associate degree in Electronics Technology or comparable training
- Must possess an active Secret DoD Clearance
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.