STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services now offers Tool Coordinator jobs in Lemoore, California.
- Provides supply support sustainment services at customer or field locations
- Monitors logistic systems performance
- Conducts research and provides logistical assistance to support operational objectives
- Satisfies modification requirements for non-production materials, tool and shop supplies
- Facilitates acquisition of authorized consumables to meet modifications requirements
- Reviews inventory stock usage to ensure cost effective use of resources
- Satisfies requirements for non-production materials, portable tools, perishable tools, shop supplies in support of modification
- Performs modification kit inventory to ensure accurate accountability of parts and consumables
- Maintains effective field customer relations
- Assists with researching, identifying and resolving customer supply support system inventory in support of modification efforts
- Collaborates with company organizations to identify and resolve issues with kits and parts
- Prepares required reports in support of organization and contractual requirements
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.