Tool Procurement Analyst
Tool Procurement AnalystSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Tool Procurement Analysts in Atlanta, Georgia.
Analysts provide direct technical support to Line, Base, Engine, and Component Maintenance organizations to ensure the provision of safe, compliant, and cost effective equipment, which is necessary for aircraft reliability and on time performance. Candidates for this position need to have past technical experience working in aircraft maintenance, machine shop, or ground support equipment as an AMT, Machinist, GMT or Engineer. Possession of Airframe and/or Powerplant licenses is desirable, as is a college degree.
- 8-10 years of experience. Airframe and Power-Plant license with 5+ yrs aviation related experience or
- Avionics Certificate with 5+ yrs of aviation related experience or
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Aeronautics or Engineering with 5+ yrs aviation related experience or
- 7+ Years of Aircraft Tooling Experience including tool management, procurement, and allocation
- Prior leadership position
- Aircraft Tooling experience
- SAP training
- Ability to read and interpret AAs, SBs, ADs, wiring diagrams, AMMs, CMs, EMs and other technical documents
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.