User Engagement Leads
User Engagement LeadsSTS Technincal Services
Website STS Technical Services
STS Line Maintenance is hiring User Engagement Leads in Arlington, Virginia.
Hiring Note: Top Secret Clearance is required.
BAE Systems is looking for a an experienced, self-motivated Senior Systems Engineer focused on User Engagement to work on a multi-disciplinary team in an Agile, fast-paced development environment. The qualified candidate will support the development and implementation of a Space Ground mission-focused software cloud application.
The User Engagement Lead will coordinate with users and the development team for next generation capabilities, and lead the User Group bi-weekly sessions. The User Engagement Lead will assist in providing high level designs and mock-ups for preliminary user/developer discussions.
The User Engagement Lead will also provide one-on-one support to users across the IC community, and be the lead trainer for the Foundation Courses and Advanced Capability Courses. The User Engagement Lead will also maintain all Course Feedback, conduct surveys and maintain the User’s Guide.
Typical Education and Experience:
- Typically a Bachelor’s Degree and 10 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree with 10 years’ relevant rework experience
- Hold a Top Secret security clearance
- Understanding of User Interface design and development practices
- Experience working on-site with customers and end users in the DoD and/or Intelligence Community
- Experience with Agile management tools (e.g., Jira, etc.)
- IC3 experience preferred
Preferred Skills & Education:
- Proficient in requirements identification, analysis, documentation, and tracking
- Hold an active Top Secret/SCI security clearance
- Proficient analyzing customer needs, and identifying user stories and technical tasks to achieve various Agile objectives and iterative development schedules
- Team player with a proactive attitude and the ability to be productive in a dynamic/collaborative environment
- Motivated self-starter with good problem solving skills, judgment, and analytical capability
- Ability to develop improved methods to increase program efficiency
- Ability to negotiate effectively with higher level managers, functional managers, customers, industry partners, and teammates
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Good planning and organizational skills
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply via Email
To apply for this job email your details to eric.Khassanov@sts-ts.com