WeldersSTS Technincal Services
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Welders in Greencastle, Pennsylvania.
- 1st Shift: Mon-Thur | 5am to 3pm (Potential weekend OT)
- 2nd Shift: Mon-Thur |4pm to 2am (Potential weekend OT)
- Weekend: Fri, Sat & Sun | 5am to 5pm (40 hours paid +potential weekday OT)
This position is responsible for operating welding equipment to build high quality parts, subassemblies, and finished product. Weldments vary in type, size, and direction while being performed on a variety of production lines.
- Receive a passing score on the Welder Qualification test and recertify skills as required by program guidelines
- Ability to operate an overhead crane to maneuver parts safely into place to perform proper weldments.
- Adjust welder to proper welder configurations to ensure quality and accuracy of required weldments
- Heat and forms metal parts and components using hand tools, torch or welding equipment
- Weld components in flat and vertical positions.
- Operate and read measuring devices accurately.
- Position, assemble, and weld various metal parts properly as outlined on blueprints.
- Maintain attention to detail as necessary to adhere to quality standards.
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED or One (1) or more years of relevant experience
- Receive passing score on internal welder certification test and successfully recertify skills, as required.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Welding Certification through an educational institution
- 1 plus year(s) of welding experience in a manufacturing industry
Sign-on and referral bonus opportunities
- Shift Premiums for 2nd & 3rd shifts
- Twice-yearly merit reviews (up to $1.20 every 12 months) + Annual performance bonus
- Tuition reimbursement toward degree programs of up to $10k annually.
- Medical Benefits, HAS, FSA, Dental, Vision
- 401K +employee match
- PTO: 80 hours in first full year of employment +11 paid Holidays each year
- Company-funded Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability
- Supplemental Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program, Wellness Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Company paid safety footwear and safety prescription eyewear programs
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply via Email
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com