Western Region Sales Managers (Remote Work)
Western Region Sales Managers (Remote Work)STS Technincal Services
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Western Region Sales Managers in Ridgeland, South Carolina.
Hiring Note: This position is fully remote, but you must be located in major market within the territory listed. And while you will see a physical location inside of this post (most third-party platforms require one), this is remote-work opportunity. Please keep this in mind when you apply online.
The Western Regional Sales Manager will oversee and coordinate the growth and continued development of the TICO Western Region dealers as well as assigned Regional Fleet and Direct Fleet accounts in terms of unit volume, product support, and aftermarket parts excellence.
- Provides leadership to the assigned region, overseeing all dealers within the region as well as assigned Regional and Direct Fleet Accounts.
- Grow unit sales within the assigned region. Drive continuous improvement in dealer quality and effectiveness.
- Work with the Product Support and Parts groups to ensure aftermarket Product Support and Parts excellence throughout the assigned region.
- Conduct sales training with dealer sales staff.
- Work with senior dealer managers and principals to strategically grow the TICO business at each dealership overall.
- Develop with each dealer strategic objectives, including Annual Business Plans and Dealer Performance Evaluations.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and continued development within the assigned region and for the TICO commercial team.
- Schedule and conduct routine meetings and sales calls (virtual and in-person) with dealers and Regional and Direct Fleets within the assigned region.
- Collaborates with TICO commercial sales leadership to develop territory, meet sales objectives, and strategies.
- Maintain key account information and activity leveraging TICO CRM.
- Maintains knowledge of market, competition, and best practices and trends in sales techniques and strategies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized and high degree of comfort with information technology
- Excellent sales and customer service skills, with proven negotiation skills.
- Excellent supervisory and leadership skills.
- Thorough understanding of company’s products and/or services, and those of immediate competitors in the surrounding market.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, or related field; OR
- Extensive experience in heavy equipment or truck equipment sales required.
Location & Physical Requirements:
- Position is remote. Must be located in major market within territory.
- Must be able to regularly travel within territory.
TICO is a worldwide designer, manufacturer, and marketer of Terminal Tractors with more than 5000 vehicles in operation around the world. Manufacturing Facility in Ridgeland, SC. TICO is the industry leader in product innovations, new technologies, and exceeding customer expectations. Our vision is to have the most competent workforce available. We are proud to provide
excellence in our products and invite you to join our team.
- SAFETY: Follow TICO General Health & Safety Rules, ensure safe operating conditions within area of responsibility, and notify coworkers and supervisors of hazardous acts and conditions. Proper use of PPE; use only defect-free equipment. Promote safety in department. Use proper lifting techniques and overhead hoist when needed. Maintain clean and safe working environment in
line with 5-S Philosophy. Participate in hazardous communication training and safety meetings.
- QUALITY: Responsible for the quality of work. This requires defect-free work and understanding of the requirements of the company’s quality system as it pertains to job duties and responsibilities. Must be able to check work to ensure conformance to process control instructions, specifications, and quality standards. Identify and segregate non-conforming product. Identify the need for and assist in initiating and implementing corrective and preventive actions when appropriate.
- FLEXIBILITY: Able and willing to work in other areas as needed. Must be flexible in taking lunch and breaks when workflow requires. Willing to work additional hours as necessary.
- INITIATIVE: Actively participate in continuous improvement of products and processes to better serve customers and improve the overall profitability of TICO. Actively seek out work in other areas when current assignment is complete. Make suggestions for improving product safety, quality, deliver, cost, processes and company profitability.
- TEAMWORK: Positive working attitude toward other employees; be a team player. Work with others constructively and abide by company policies and procedures. Working together as a team for continuous improvement is vital to ensure the future of TICO and its employees. Teamwork will be required to be effective in daily production assignments as well as special improvement projects.
- CAREER DEVELOPMENT: Attend and participate in a variety of meetings, training programs, and task force groups to integrate activities, communicate issues, obtain approvals, resolve problems, and maintain specific level of knowledge pertaining to changes to equipment or process, new developments, requirements, procedures, and policies.
- LEADERSHIP: Lead the team, provide innovative thought leadership on strategies to grow market share, increase profitability, and meet long-term business goals.
- ACTION-ORIENTED: Enjoy working hard; is action-oriented and energetic; not fearful of acting with a minimum of planning; seize more opportunities than others.
- CONFLICT MANAGEMENT: Step up to conflicts, seeing them as opportunities; read situations quickly; good at focused listening; can hammer out tough agreements and settle disputes equitably; can find common ground and get cooperation.
- DEALING WITH AMBIGUITY: Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn’t upset when things are up in the air; doesn’t have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- DRIVE FOR RESULTS: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
TICO is a Drug-Free Workplace.
About STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply via Email
To apply for this job email your details to Allie.Paulson@ststechnicaljobs.com