STS Technical Services now offers Assembler jobs with a great client of ours, Wacker Neuson, in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin.
1st Shift: 4-10 hour days, Monday-Thursday
The Assembly C position performs a limited number of assembly, test, and/or material handling functions as assigned within a focus factory. This position requires training and guidance to perform multiple tasks.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Activities of the position include, but are not limited to the following (Assembly C’s may require assistance):
- Takes the initiative to get work assignment from Supervisor, Lead person or scheduling tools
- As job assignment is obtained, gathers all necessary material and documentation to perform the task
- This includes identifying the correct revision / date of documents and, if necessary, takes appropriate action to correct
- Follows work instructions, prints, and/or available procedures and performs assembly, test, and material handling operations required to make a part or final product
- The highest level of safety and quality standards are followed along with meeting productivity requirements
- Promotes and contributes to a team work environment
- Adheres to all safety rules and performs required housekeeping duties
- Assists other work areas or departments as needed
- Assists in cross training others
- With assistance, performs functions of multiple assembly stations within a focus factory
- Must be able to assemble and follow as specified sequence of events
- Must be able to safely perform assembly functions using hand, pneumatic and electric torque tools
- Must be able to safely unload components onto the assembly line or fixtures and use hand trucks to move components
Qualifications / Prerequisites:
- English literacy
- Basic math skills / ability to do this job
- Basic blueprint reading skills/ability to do this job – including weld symbols
- Proficiency in using basic gauges and measuring instruments
- Manual dexterity
- Physical ability to do the job
- Demonstrated acceptable performance in each of the following areas as they relate to the activities listed above:
- Attitude / Teamwork
STS Technical Services is the leading provider of technical, professional, and industrial workforce solutions for the commercial, industrial, and defense markets. From mining to manufacturing, defense to transportation, engineering to maintenance, our services encompass the total life-cycle of a product; strategically designed to keep our clients engineering, manufacturing, operating and maintaining. For nearly 40 years we have provided contract and direct positions with the finest companies in America, with opportunities in your local region, nationwide, and around the world.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.
If you have questions, please contact an STS Recruiter at 1-800-447-0515. Otherwise, all interested applicants are encouraged to apply directly on this page. Thanks, and best of luck!
Job ID: 41350