Aircraft Interiors Technicians
Aircraft Interiors TechniciansSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Aviation Services is hiring Aircraft Interiors Technicians in Melbourne, Florida.
Hiring Note: These are new, high-profile positions with premium rates. Call 1-800-359-4787 ext. 9189 to speak with a Recruiter directly. Otherwise, please apply online to start the hiring process.
The Aircraft Interiors Mechanic is responsible to perform aircraft maintenance and/or repairs within estimated time and within Client, FAA, and customer standards of quality. This includes organizing his/her work plan in an efficient and resourceful manner. The Interiors Mechanic is responsible to work in a safe manner, eliminating waste, and delivering a quality product on time. Interiors Mechanics are limited to working equipment, furnishings, placards, markings, and applicable waste/water systems for aircraft as defined by ATA Spec. 100 Aircraft System groups 11, 25, and 38.
- Fabricate parts as required.
- Layout and perform interior reconfigurations and repairs.
- Follow all applicable specifications to accomplish a specific task.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Perform work within estimated hours.
- Follow all safety procedures and specifications.
- Execute all required paperwork in connection with assigned normal duties.
- Use and operate ground support equipment, as applicable and if qualified, in a safe manner.
- Work with little or no supervision and accomplish assignments with little or no rework.
- Assist other employees in the performance of their job assignments through coaching, counseling, and guidance.
- Interface effectively with members of management, other departments, and co-workers.
- Two (2) years aircraft maintenance experience on heavy transport category aircraft.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must provide own tools as indicated on company tool list.
- Language (read, write, speak, and understand English)
About STS Aviation Services:
STS Aviation Services operates three state-of-the-art aircraft hangars, two interior modification facilities and more than 40 line maintenance stations both stateside and aboard. These facilities, and the expert personnel that call each home, fuel the company’s drive to seamlessly blend a growing portfolio of MRO services to deliver all-encompassing aircraft maintenance, engineering and modification solutions to the global aviation industry.
To learn more about STS Aviation Services and what makes it the company with “Solutions to Keep You Flying,” please visit www.stsaviationgroup.com or call 1-800-800-2400.