Aircraft Maintenance Controllers
Aircraft Maintenance ControllersSTS Technincal Services
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Maintenance Controllers in Phoenix, Arizona.
The Maintenance Controller reports to the Supervisor of Maintenance Control, and is responsible for coordinating the correction of mechanical irregularities that may develop during flight operations and monitors the status of out-of-service aircraft.
- Issues control numbers for all reported aircraft discrepancies.
- Authorizes MEL/CDL/NEF deferrals in accordance with the procedures Outlined in the GPM.
- Maintains current deferred discrepancy information to ensure timely repair of these discrepancies.
- Notifies Dispatch of all MELICDL/NEF items that may impact flight operations.
- Notifies appropriate maintenance management of any incident or accident involving Mesa Airlines, Inc. equipment or personnel.
- Supervises and provides technical guidance to line. on-call and/or Contracted maintenance personnel as required.
- Communicates the status of out-of-service and spare aircraft, Ferry Flights, mechanical delays and cancellations (via text paging, conference calls, emails, etc.) to all concerned departments as situations occur.
- Notifies the Quality Assurance Department when the need to authorize additional Rll personnel is identified at any location, including other air carriers.
- Coordinates the routing of appropriate parts, equipment and personnel to out-of-service aircraft as required.
- Ensures Ferry Flights and Functional or Operational Check Flights are conducted in accordance with the procedures outlined in the GPM.
- Ensures On-the-Job Training (OJT) is conducted and documented.
- Performs additional tasks as specified in the CASS/Reliability Section Of the Mesa Airlines, Inc. Genera/ Procedures Manual (GPM).
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Supervisor of Maintenance Control.
- Holds a Mechanic’s Certificate with Airframe and Powerplant ratings
- Three years of experience the same category and class Of aircraft as used by Mesa Airlines, Inc. preferred. (or) Three years of Part 121 Maintenance Controller experience. (or) Three years of experience as a Mesa Airlines, Inc. mechanic. C. Equivalent education and experience will be considered.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.