Aircraft Records Coordinators
Aircraft Records CoordinatorsSTS Technincal Services
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Records Coordinators in Jamaica, New York.
The Coordinator maintains and audits aircraft maintenance records as well as other duties that apply to aircraft maintenance. This position requires diligence in auditing, scanning, and filing of essential aircraft documents. The Coordinator proactively manages the assigned workload in support of the operation and aircraft maintenance schedule.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain accurate aircraft records, including but not limited to tracking, trafficking, and filing (electronic and paper).
- Catalog process to include scanning, labeling/indexing, and filing documents.
- Assist with the compilation of aircraft paper and electronic records.
- Respond to internal and external customer queries for paper or electronic records.
- Manage life limited component’s paper history and back to birth records as required.
- Additional administrative tasks and duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) Diploma.
- Familiarity with aircraft terminology and understanding of Part 121 Air Carrier Technical Operations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Possess and maintain a valid Driver License and a driving record that meets JetBlue Airways’ insurance standards.
- Must be able to acquire and maintain a valid Security Identification Display Area (SIDA) Badge.
- Depending on location, may need to acquire and maintain a United States Customs Clearance.
- Pass a ten (10) year background check pre-employment drug test, and criminal history records check (CHRC).
- Legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is located.
- Regular attendance and punctuality.
- Potential need to work flexible hours and be available to respond on short-notice.
- Well groomed and able to maintain a professional appearance.
- Ability to work flexible hours and shifts.
- When working or traveling on JetBlue flights, and if time permits, all capable crewmembers are asked to assist with light cleaning of the aircraft.
- Must be an appropriate organizational fit for the JetBlue culture, that is, exhibit the JetBlue values of Safety, Caring, Integrity, Passion and Fun.
- Promote JetBlue’s #1 value of safety as a Safety Ambassador, supporting JetBlue’s Safety Management System (SMS) components, Safety Policy and behavioral standards.
- Identify safety concerns, issues, incidents or hazards that should be reported and report them whenever possible and by any means necessary including JetBlue’s confidential reporting systems (Aviation Safety Action Program (ASAP) or Safety Action Report (SAR)).
- Adhering to all applicable laws, regulations (FAA, OSHA, DOT, etc.) and Company policies, procedures and risk controls.
- Upholding JetBlue’s safety performance metric goals and understanding how they relate to their duties and responsibilities.
- Computers, scanners and other office equipment
- Computer and other office equipment
- Normal Office Environment
- Airport Environment
- Moderate physical activity required by handling objects up to 50 pounds occasionally and/or up to 20 pounds frequently. (Medium)
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.